PCi-SEB are sebocytes derived from human iPSC, provided at low passage and available in 2-Million cell format (bulks are available on demand).
Shipment in dry ice.
PCi-SEB are provided as KRT7+ precursors and can be amplified twice.
Use PhenoCULT-SEB® medium with Supplement A for amplification and with Supplement M for maturation. See Product sheet and User's Guide for details.
PCi-SEB are unique tools for sebocyte cell research, hyper- and hypo-seborrhea-linked disorders research, pharmacology, toxicology and drug discovery, including 3D skin reconstruction.
Products are covered by issued and pending patents. The purchase of the Product does not include nor carry any right or license to use, develop or otherwise exploit the Product commercially. Contact Phenocell for more information on Product Limited License Use.
PCi-SEB are available in 3 phototypes (precise when ordering):
- Ref. PCi-SEB-ASI (Asian; 2 M cells/0.5 mL)
- Ref. PCi-SEB-CAU (Caucasian; 2 M cells/0.5 mL)
- Ref. PCi-SEB-AFR (African; 2 M cells/0.5 mL)
- PCi-SEB_KIT, full Kit with sebocytes, culture medium and supplements for amplification (A) and maturation (M).
- PhenoCULT®-SEB: Culture medium (100 mL) with supplements A and M (200 µL each)