PCi-SEB are sebocytes derived from human iPSC, provided at low passage and available in 2-Million cell format (bulks are available on demand).
Shipment in dry ice.
PCi-SEB are provided as KRT7+ precursors and can be amplified twice.
Use PhenoCULT-SEB® medium with Supplement A for amplification and with Supplement M for maturation. See Product sheet and User's Guide for details.
PCi-SEB are unique tools for sebocyte cell research, hyper- and hypo-seborrhea-linked disorders research, pharmacology, toxicology and drug discovery, including 3D skin reconstruction.
PCi-SEB are available in 3 phototypes (precise when ordering):
- Ref. PCi-SEB-ASI (Asian; 2 M cells/0.5 mL)
- Ref. PCi-SEB-CAU (Caucasian; 2 M cells/0.5 mL)
- Ref. PCi-SEB-AFR (African; 2 M cells/0.5 mL)
- PCi-SEB_KIT, full Kit with sebocytes, culture medium and supplements for amplification (A) and maturation (M).
- PhenoCULT®-SEB: Culture medium (100 mL) with supplements A and M (200 µL each)